Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Goodbye, Poland!


My last night was celebrated with calzones and more market shopping with Marisa:


Then Kara and I went out for more adventuring while Marisa worked on homework (I probably should have joined her...):


Left: another round of hot chocolate (but an on-the-go cup so the calories don't count). Right: Cool sharpie art on plates and mugs I spotted at a store (One of those, "Hey! I could make that myself!" things that I never end up doing.)


Above: Kara bought a bottle of wine but forgot we didn't have a bottle opener...so she went in to a souvenir shop and asked the owner if she could use one of the Krakow-themed openers. He opened it for her :)

The next morning, (Sunday, November 5th), we began the journey home. It wasn't until 9ish that we made it back to Archway station. 

We were so done with public transportation at this point: I wanted one last picture...but the suitcase was in the way. So this happened:






#asgoodasitgets

Until next time! -Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment